So you want to try windows 8 before buying ? then here is a great offer from Microsoft ,Microsoft provides a 90 days evaluation copy (with full features) of windows 8 enterprise edition for developers but even consumers can download it for free.both 32bit and 64bit edition of windows 8 is available as ISO image for download .
Also Read :Top 5 Features of windows 8
This version of windows 8 do not ask for product key but you need to register the product online with Microsoft-hosted activation (internet connection is needed) In order to use this evaluation copy.
Windows 8 Minimum System Requirements
- 1 GHz or faster processor .
- minimum 1GB RAM FOR 32-bit version and 2 GB for 64-bit version .
- 16 GB free Hard disk space for 32-bit version and 20 GB free .Hard disk space for 64-bit version .
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or higher supported Graphics card
- To use touch features , you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
How to install Windows 8 from USB pendrive
You can also install windows 8 from a usb drive or flash drive, all you have to do is download the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool and follow the instructions.
Also Read :Windows 8 transformation pack for windows 7 and XP
Download windows 8 Enterprise ISO image with 3 months free trial
You need to signup first in order to download (live id)
Download windows 8 32Bit ISO image (2.4GB)
Download windows 8 64Bit ISO image (3.3GB)