Sometimes its pretty hard to find which file consumes more space in our hard disk drive, SpaceSniffer is a portable freeware tool for windows which allows you to easily find largest files in a drive.
Recently my friend had a serious problem with his laptop, that his C drive gets full automatically and he was unable to find the folder which takes more space, then I suggested this tool to him, he found its useful because the problem was with an temporary folder created by a software.
Simple way to download YouTube videos from Google chrome
Unlike other tools SpaceSniffer can analyze different drives at same time and there is an option for taking directory structure report which is very useful feature.You can simply browse through the folders just by double clicking like in windows explorer and it is portable so no installation is needed , you can even carry it in your USB drive.
Securely wipe all data from your memory card with DiskWipe tool
Main Features of SpaceSniffer
- Fast and easy to use interface.
- Drag and drop functionality.
- Create customizable textual reports with directory data.
- support multiple views of different drives at same time.
- Zoomable elements, navigation like a web browser.
- The Windows explorer right click options like ,delete, copy..etc.
- view content by typing filters.
- Tag files with four different .
- Can scan NTFS Alternate Data Streams
- It’s portable, no installation required